Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Surviving the Backyard

This clip cracks me up...sometimes the girls "steal" the camera and do what they will with it. I found this recently while uploading our pictures. Our family is guilty of watching those "Survivor man" shows on the Discovery Channel...I think perhaps Madeline's inspiration came from that. So, this is Madeline and Avery...surviving the backyard. My favorite quotes?

"Avery, did you litter? You better not have!"

"Oh well, I guess we'll just have to live off of the land!"

and

"the mosquitoes are coming! I should have brought more supplies!"

*Make sure to pause the music before you begin :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is hilarious! Who needs toys for christmas they obvioulsy need a camera. I love kids and their imaginations.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!

mandy said...

Don't you love getting glimpses into their little brains?

That video makes me laugh!

Memories