Friday, September 19, 2008

The Best Day Ever

Today the kids had the day off from school, so we went to the mall...
where Madeline got her ears pierced!
She was brave and smiled through it all.
Avery got to pick out a new "My E-pets" pet. It's a seriously rockin' blue bunny she named "Lil' Bun Bun".
Madeline with Mom showing off her new sparkly ear lobes!
We played...
and played some more,
then had some lunch at Chick-Fil-A...
We came home and made a craft.
The girls each painted and decorated the first letter of their name. They called them their "Bling" letters. Madeline's friend, Maegann spent the day with us.
Then, to top it all off, we made Chocochip Bombs...yeah, it was pretty much the best day ever. I dread tomorrow.


5 comments:

mandy said...

What a fun day! You are beautiful--you look great in those pictures. I can't believe how brave Madeline was. Lauren has talked about getting her ears pierced someday but once I explained how it worked, she wanted nothing to do with it.

I love the letter idea and I MUST have the recipe for those cookies!

Anonymous said...

I love the girls' shirts!

Rachel said...

You are the best mom ever!!!! How do you cram all that into one day without going crazy???? Sierra and Courtney were both so scared to get their ears pierced but so happy after. Courtney is still wearing her same earring because she is scared of the pain when I take them out.

AudyCamp said...

Oh so fun!! She is really 9?? Gosh that's so crazy! Happy Birthday Madeline! What a cute girl she is and you look so good by the way...I'm so proud that you can get through that whole sugar diet thing...as I chomp away at m&ms.

MJ said...

That does sound like a fun day! I bet your kids loved it so much. You are such a cute, fun mom Callie!

Memories