Friday, September 5, 2008

Wobbly Toddler + New Shoes =








OUCH!!!

Have you ever seen a goosebump so big?! It looks like he has three foreheads. Poor Hayden crashed in to the kitchen chair yesterday while wearing his new shoes. It broke my heart!! Thankfully, he is back to his rock star self today - and yes, those are tear stains on my silk throw pillow. Only the best for my babies.




We watch Madeline's friend Maegann a few days a week, and they were both beside themselves (quite literally!) to see that they had worn the same shirt to school yesterday. To add to it, they are both blond haired, blue eyed, and with their names both starting with an "M" their teacher has a hard enough time getting them straight!




Other happenings of the day...I burned my hand to the point of blistering while cooking dinner. How did I do that? I have no idea, but I think keeping Hayden from throwing rocks at our french doors may have had something to do with it.

2 comments:

mandy said...

What a huge bump! So sad. If you figure out how to remove stains from silk, let me know. I have several pillows in a similar condition!

Callie said...

They zip off, so I am thinking of just washing them in the washer on gentle?? I guess we shouldn't be buying such "high end" stuff with small kiddo's!

Memories