Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hiding from the Skulls


Really. Baby booties?
I don't know about you, but I can bet that most of you shop at Target and Old Navy like myself...so why was I still hiding from skulls while back to school shopping? Is it just me, or are there skulls on everything these days? And they hide. Madeline wanted a cute pink and black patterned lunch bag...it looked cute and harmless enough, until I was packing it one morning, and noticed in the pattern a skull staring back at me! If people want to wear skulls, that is an odd choice, but I can respect it. As for my children...I would prefer them not sporting the symbol of death as they cheerfully walk to school each day.

2 comments:

Didi said...

Ha ha.Rebecca actually got one of those cute pink, white, and black skull patterns on a jacket thingy that came with a shirt. She says it's the new rock and roll image and since she is trying to look more tom-boyish (because of boy she likes in her class)she thought it was great. I don't understand the hype with the skulls either. Why would that equate to rock and roll? Weird.

MJ said...

Very funny...and I would have to totally agree with you!

Memories