Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday Erika!!

Our mom and Erika
Erika and Avery
Erika and Callie

Erika after a long day at work (see, she's happy!)



Erika and Callie




Today is my little sister's birthday...even though she isn't so little anymore, and she is at least 5 feet taller then me, she will always be my lil' sis :)





Erika is one heck of a talented girl, she has been blessed with the voice of an angel, and is also an amazing talent on the piano and guitar. She self taught herself, which proves to me she has a God given talent. She writes her own songs and music, and I love to listen to it! When I figure out how to do it, I am going to post some of her music on here...whether she likes it or not. Let's try it out: www.box.net/shared/gn1l4ma0p3


Erika works with children with special needs, and has the perfect personality for it. She touches lives, through her service and music. Despite many challenges and trials she has had in her life, she is a joyful person to be around, and has a light in her eyes. Do you know that Erika? You do!


We are so proud of you Erika.



Some things I love about her....


she gets my sense of humor

she shares the same childhood memories

she is beautiful

she is great with my kids

she makes a mean crepe, and Greek salad (not together, although I guess she could)

she is talented

she is giving

she is frugal

she is blunt and honest

she is fun

she is the best Harvey's/Tim Hortons partner ever!



We love you Erika!!! We hope you have a great day, and know that we are thinking of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX











1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a great surprise. I am soooo excited to hear from you. First you haven't even aged at all. I'm jealous. I listened to your sister's song, and she does have an amazing voice. I also loved the song she was singing. So are you still living in Arizona? Your children are beautiful. That's cool that we have 2 girls and a boy in the same order. My cousin Bobbie has 2 boys. Right now she claims she is done. I think her husband wants more but she's pretty set on being done. She has had rough pregnancies. I'm so excited to be contact again.

Memories