Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Secret

I dance in my livingroom. It's true. I mean all-out, hands in the air, party like a rock star, dance in my livingroom. It's more fun than the treadmill. I know the visual image is disturbing, but if you don't dance in your livingroom - I highly recommend it. Let me share some of my dance in the livingroom soundtrack with you (don't judge me)...

Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolph
Hung Up - Madonna
Stronger - Kanye West
Shake It - Metro Station
and...pretty much any Justin Timberlake song (ok, mostly just one song, but I don't want to say it)

I hope you will still be my friend, however, I have a feeling I am not the only one who dances in their livingroom...

5 comments:

Emily said...

What?! Our friendship is over! Now I know for sure you are a liberal.

mandy said...

I MUST have a video. I'm sure you have one that you are just dying to post on your blog. I am more of a kitchen dancer except I never have music so I have to sing for myself. Judging from my kids' faces, I am awesome.

me said...

i envy you... the kid in me is dead.

Rachel said...

I Love to dance and that is the only way I am able to anymore. I don't have any favorite songs though so whatever is on watch out I am gonna groove :)

Sarah Rockwood said...

You aren't alone...well I should rephrase that. You aren't the only one who dances around. I don't dance to Justin Timberlake. I am more of an ABBA dancing queen:) I dance in my kitchen when I cook. It helps me want to cook.

Memories