Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family pics 2008

Thank you to my friend Sarah, who took awesome pictures of our family this year. I can't tell you what an amazing job she did...amazing, not only because they turned out beautifully, but also because the entire time she was shooting, Hayden was throwing the tantrum of the century. Sarah is amazing. Did I mention how amazing she is? He literally screamed for an hour straight! It didn't help that it was nap time...he also came home and threw up later that night, which explained his mood. Somehow, she still managed to capture some great shots of him...Thanks again, Sarah! :)


Still madly in love!



Our little man





So cute!







This one captures Hayden's mood that day to a "T".

I love this one of our girls!





He's smiling!! :)



6 comments:

mandy said...

You all look so great! I especially love the last one. Getting family pictures is always tricky. We have some shots that bring back all kinds of unpleasant memories when we look at them!

AudyCamp said...

What WONDERFUL pictures of your sweet family! So precious!

Sarah Rockwood said...

I am so glad you like them, you have such a sweet family. I am especially excited about working with Madeline in activity days.

Jarad said...

Sarah is wonderful!!! We missed you today!

MJ said...

Oh my goodness! Those are simply breath taking! Sarah should go into business! But, she also had such a beautiful family to photograph! I love them all! I love that one of you and Tom! So cute! And such cute kids! I'm sorry Hayden got sick...I hope he's feeling better. That one of him is so sweet!

me said...

...a most excellent looking family!

Memories