Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dear Nintendo DS

I love you. I never thought I would say it, but I love you...I love having two of you within the walls of our home. I love hearing my girls giggle as they send secret messages to eachother, and I love the silence as they play games on you. I love that you are small and compact and don't take up much room like the other toys do. I love that you play with my girls whenever they want. I love that you are bribing and bargaining power (for me). You make my girls happy, which makes me....very happy. I love that it is 2 days after Christmas, and they aren't bored yet. I love my mother-in-law for bestowing this gift upon us....

So, thank you DS, for being a little piece of sunshine amidst our winter break. I can't say what your fate will be when Wii comes knocking on our door, but for now you are great.
By the way, I think you are pretty cute, too.

2 comments:

mandy said...

I'm so glad you love it! We are thinking about getting one for Lauren so you'll have to tell me which games are fun for girls.

Sarah Rockwood said...

You are so funny! I love that you are writing to a machine!

Memories