Wednesday, November 26, 2008

*Our Blessings Come in Two's*

Today we began the brine preparations for our 23 pounder...enough to feed us, Papa, and Grandma on Thursday, and then some. To our surprise, our big fat turkey friend offered our family more then we ever imagined.


In it's belly, our turkey came stuffed with TWO necks.
I will admit I was a little grossed out by the visual image of a mutant turkey running around, sporting two heads. Our family has come up with many scenarios of why our turkey has two necks...maybe you would like to share some of yours. Also, don't you think it should be worthy of some awesome and amazing prize?? Should I call Jennie-O??

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


4 comments:

mandy said...

Ewww. One is gross enough for me. You should definitely call. Kym's dad found something weird in a candy bar (I can't remember what now...) and he called and got all kinds of free chocolate!

Rachel said...

I am glad it was 2 necks instead of you being prego with 2 babies! Yeah that was the first thought that crossed my mind when I read the header.

Callie said...

Hahaha....only in your world Rachel! ;)

ablincoln said...

That is FREAKY! (the 2 turkey necks that is...) I absolutely love your blog and all your amazingly cute pictures. I also want to compliment you on your great taste in music. So many of your playlist songs are on mine too (or atleast similar artists).That's cool.

Memories