Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Funny Boy

I have great visiting teachers. They come over every month. Sometimes Hayden is happy about this, sometimes he is not. (He hates having to turn off the TV). Today he was ok with it, but spent most of his time in the other room playing. During the lesson, one sisters' cell phone rang, so she excused herself to answer it. She looked at the number calling while giving me a funny look, and said, "it's you..."?? Obviously, it wasn't me, so I went to find Hayden... and sure enough, with a proud look on his face, he had our phone in his hand, and had accidentally called her number! Out of the 50 million numbers we have on our caller ID, he dialed hers! We had a good laugh over it. It was pretty funny, and is sure to become one of their favorite VTing stories! :)

1 comment:

mandy said...

That reminds me of that movie, "The call is coming from inside the house!" That is hilarious.

Memories