Sunday, November 2, 2008

It was kind of a big deal...

Madeline has not had bangs since she was 4 years old, so it took me by surprise today when she asked me to cut her some...I was a little nervous about this endeavor, okay, freaking out nervous. But, I did it - I also cut a little more then some new bangs...and not to toot my own horn, but I am thinking...future hairdressing career here? She was actually happy with it, like jumping up and down happy. I felt like a really good mom today, but next time I may just charge for it.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best thing about Madeline's hair cut was seeing her confidence when I took her to school this morning. You did a great job!

Didi said...

She looks beautiful Callie! Great job. I think it makes her look older, which she probably loves.

mandy said...

I'm impressed. She is such a pretty girl with a cute haircut to match!

MJ said...

Wow! Her hair looks so great! She and your other daughter are such beautiful girls! And, that was SO sweet what your husband said to you!!! I am a big supporter of sweet husbands and dads! :-)

Mary said...

Adorable! Great job Callie!

Memories