Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haydo Potato

I thought it was time for a video/picture update on Hayden. He is growing so fast, and turning in to a little man right before our eyes!


This morning I was sweeping the kitchen floor, and had left the broom closet open. I turned around and this is what I found! Hayden had pulled the mop out, and was trying his darndest to mop right along with me. I just want to squish him! :)


Hayden LOVES to be outside. He escapes through the doggy door as many times a day as I change his diaper. No matter what the weather, rainy, cold, windy...he just wants to be free!!


Hayden is a trickster, and is always showing us his "break dance" moves, which include a variety show of jumps, dives, and "oomphs!" He likes to poke Avery in the arm with his fork at dinner time, and he likes to see what items flush down the toilet, and...which ones don't. Every animal says "arf arf", except for cats of coarse, which say "Mawr". Any picture, video, commercial, or sound representing a car stops him dead in his tracks. He is a motor vehicle fanatic. Above all, Hayden is the most cuddly of our kids, he loves to just snuggle and be close to mommy and daddy. We sure love our Haydo Potato! :)






3 comments:

mandy said...

He is too cute. It's been a long time since I've had a little boy around--I miss them! Plus, who doesn't love a man who cleans?

Rachel said...

Oh to have the days back when I told Tucker no and he listened! Enjoy it while you can he is getting so big.

MJ said...

awe! He is SO, SO cute! and handsome! How old is he now? It seems like just the other day he was Max's age! That's so nice that he snuggles too! Can't get enough of that!

Memories