Saturday, October 11, 2008

For the Fun of it?

I have been tagged, so here it is...


8 Shows I like to watch:

Keith Oberman Show
What Not to Wear
The Office
CNN
SNL
The Tonight Show
Flipping Out
Survivor Man
Man VS Wild
Project Runway
That's more then 8 shows

8 Favorite Restaurants

NOT Ocean's Grill
Barro's Pizza in Phoenix (sigh)
On the Border
P.F. Chang's
NOT McDonald's (although I still get conned in to going there)
Harvey's
Sonic (is that a restaurant?)
Callie's Kitchen
I can't be picky, I have kids.

8 Things that happened today

I watched Tom eat an oyster
I got nauseous after watching Tom eat an oyster
I bought new sunglasses
I watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" until Tom started snoring
I spent over $100 at SuperTarget
I read more of Edward and Bella's saga in "Breaking Dawn"
Lit our first fire of the season...in the fireplace
I bought a candy apple kit that I want to eat right now.
I also, took a shower, ran in the rain, got a kiss from Hayden, pretended to drink grape scented shampoo for Avery, and changed my shirt three times.

8 Things I am looking forward to

Hallowe'en
Trunk or Treat
Thanksgiving
Tom's parents coming for Thanksgiving
Getting my hair highlighted
Making guacamole tomorrow
Being done with the Primary Program
My hand healing and getting the feeling back in my finger
I am also looking forward to, Christmas, Hot Chocolate, snow, Election Day, having Hayden sleep in his own bed, by himself, without me...ever again.

8 Things on my wish list

A new watch (mine broke)
New clothes
Pedicure
A long vacation
A massage
for my kids to clean without me asking them 107 times
to always get the green light when driving
to be able to eat whatever I want and not gain an ounce
I also wish for, quiet motorcycles in the neighborhood, people to turn down their tripped out stereo systems at red lights, no laundry, self cleaning bathroom's, and to never have to go to the dentist again...

**If you read this post then you are tagged, and I fully expect you to do this...for reals.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Having a hard time narrowing it down huh? What happened to your hand? I'll go do my 8 things now

Kimberly said...

I too am wondering what happened to your hand. We did our primary program the last Sunday in Sept. It's such a relief to have that over. It was fun and the kids were fabulous. I have never seen a program that wasn't great. Are you in charge of it?

Callie said...

I am Primary Secretary, so my responsibilities are limited with the program, but it is just one of those things you look forward to finishing so you can get back to normal, you know?
I have a post from last week about my hand...its called "just what we needed"...basically I stabbed my hand making guacamole, and cut in to a nerve or something...it is healing, slowly but surely!

Memories