Thursday, November 5, 2009

honest people....

I am grateful for honest people. Today was one of those days where the kids were driving me crazy at the grocery store - I just wanted to get out of there ASAP. When we finally did, I was scatter-brained and frazzled. We jumped in the car because I still had to run to Michael's to get some cake stuff for an order tomorrow. 10 minutes later we arrive at Michaels, and low and behold my purse is nowhere to be found. PANIC. I instantly think the worse, having to cancel my check card, credit cards, getting a new license, and having the cash in my wallet stolen....arrrggghhhh!!! We drive back to King Soopers where I am trying desperately hard to be positive. Thankfully, when I get to the customer service counter, it is there! Hallelujah!! I almost cried a little from the relief. "THANK goodness for honest people" I tell the guy behind the counter. Truly though, thank goodness there are still good people in the world, who can return a purse, and not take ANYTHING out of it. I pray whoever it was gets EXTRA blessings today!!

ALSO, I am grateful Tom and I get to go on the funnest date ever in June. We bought our tickets to the U2 concert for June 12 at Mile High Stadium. This band is such a legend in my eyes, and I am sooooo excited! Yes, I am grateful for good days.

1 comment:

MJ said...

So glad for you! We dropped a wallet once accidentally in a Wal mart parking lot and same thing...someone turned it in right away. The world is still full of good, honest people and I'm so happy about that.

That's so fun that you get to go see U2! That'll be an awesome concert!

Memories