Saturday, November 7, 2009

Harder than I thought...

It's not hard to be grateful, just hard to write every day about the things I am grateful for!

Yesterday was one of those days I had hard a time seeing the good in my day, hence the lack of posting....one of those days where nothing goes right, and the day ultimately ends up in tears! I am thankful for a patient and sweet husband, who lets me wallow in my misery! We all need a good cry once in a while....

Today? Much better. A good cake day. I even got a standing ovation when I delivered it. Not too shabby, good for the ego. I am grateful for yummy chili. I am grateful for Saturdays, and for a husband who will take the kids to the park so I can get stuff done!

1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

Wow..you can't beat a standing ovation!

Memories