Tuesday, November 3, 2009

....being grateful

I am keeping my word!!

I am grateful for sunny and 70 degree weather in November. I am grateful to live in Colorado, because it truly, truly is a magnificant state.

I am grateful I had an adult lunch today - cranberry walnut salad with feta cheese, and Italian bread. Macaroni & cheese and chicken nuggets get old after a while....

I am grateful I had lunch with a lovely British friend. After listening to (and loving) her accent for a few hours, I like that I still have a bit of a Canadian accent that I can be proud of. :)

I am grateful the girls' school is 5 houses away, it is the perfect distance to go on a stroll with a 2 year old with no stroller.

I am grateful I have a toilet, and toilet paper, because it really beats going in the bushes.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

YAy you're back! Hmmm..I'm thankful for beautiful weather too & healthy kids & my testimony & for soft carpet & the slobbery kisses on my chin from my baby. :)

MJ said...

I'm grateful to have you as a friend AND I went to the Air Force game today and after the awful Ft. Hood incident (that made me so sad for everyone there), I was a little worried about something bad happening there today...so I am extremely grateful Tom and I were safe and can be home right now with our kids sleeping soundly in their beds! :-)

Memories