Thursday, March 12, 2009

Confessions of a 2 year old

I hear "shoes make the man"...so I try. It hurts to be handsome.
I am drawn to sharp, pointy things that hurt. Even after countless "incidences" I can't get enough of them.
I dislike sleeping in beds at night, but give me a shoulder, a car seat, or a couch to lean on and Ta-da! Instant sleepy head.

I dabble with make-up here and there, you know, it's just a "phase". I think red is definitely my color.

They say video games are for the big kids. I don't buy it! They were made for ME.


I am a chocolate addict, but anything sticky, sweet, or that causes stains will do. This is especially enjoyable right after a bath.

I'm an exhibitionist, hey - if you got it, flaunt it.


I need my creative freedom. This includes, but is not limited to, using my fork as a choo-choo train, my spoon as a nose-picker, and my bowl as a hat. The mess is just added bonus.



Despite all this, I am obviously irresistable, because they sure like me around here!

(P.S. don't tell anyone, but I still live with my parents)



3 comments:

mandy said...

I'm a fan. He had me at the mis-matched shoes. Those eyes, those cheeks...that kid is going to be a lady killer.

ablincoln said...

So dang cute!!! I love the captions. Someday I think we're going to look back on the times when our kids were 2 and really miss it...someday :)

Sarah Rockwood said...

I agree with Alyssa, SOMEDAY! What a stud!

Memories