Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wordles

Wordle: Proclamation on the Family

I found a fun site called Wordle.net, you can insert a bunch of words about your family, a poem, a story...and it will randomly create "word art" for you. My example is the Proclamation on the Family. The most prominent words are the words used most often in the text. I love that the biggest words in the Proclamation are GOD, CHILDREN, FAMILY, and ETERNAL. Have fun! (You can click on the picture above to see the larger version).

5 comments:

MJ said...

I love that! Are you able to print it out and choose colors? I just need to fiddle with it I guess...thanks for sharing it!

mandy said...

I love the idea of doing it with the proclamation. I've done it before with my blog. It is funny to see your posts reduced to random words.

Anonymous said...

FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Didi said...

That is really great!

ablincoln said...

How neat! Thanks for sharing!

Memories