Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mishmash

I use to be a very loyal blogger...not quite sure what happened, but now I need to catch up on 2 months worth of Helm family shananigan's!! Life is just busy. The girls are back in school, and with that comes violin, ballet, and skating. School activities, and church responsibilities seem to pick up as well. Hayden is 2 1/2 and turned in to a little stinker overnight, a cute stinker, but stinker nonetheless. Yes, life just gets busy. Here are some highlights over the past 2 months...hard to believe fall is here!!

Madeline celebrated the big 10!! She wanted a Twilight themed party with all her friends. It was a fun, and less than quiet evening! ;)


I have mixed feelings about our baby turning "double digits". It is an adjustment for sure....


Madeline loves all things Twilight, but mostly Edward!


I am grateful Madeline has good friends, with good morals!



Oh yeah, I have been doing A LOT of this lately as well....I average 3-4 orders a week, so my kitchen is almost always a wreck. I have really been enjoying myself though. It has been so nice to do something I really, really, love again!



Our girls keep things lively around here....
Labor Day weekend we drove up to Denver and went to a fun restaurant called Casa Bonita. It doesn't have the best food in town, but if you love Cliff Divers, waterfalls, scary caves, pinatas, and live entertainment than this is the place for you!
We also visited Tiny Town Train Park, it has a miniature village, and a train that goes through the park. The kids loved it!






Avery lost some teeth.


Hayden is a sweet boy (most of the time)



Madeline and her friend Abbie gave eachother makeover's.....gorgeous!



Tom and I celebrated 11 years of wedded bliss....truly.

I will try not to wait another 2 months for another update!!!


3 comments:

mandy said...

Love the update! I'm just happy you are on facebook or I would have thought you were dead. :)

P.S. Your Twilight birthday party puts all of my parties to shame.

Rachel said...

Nice to see you are happy and enjoying life. We really need to come visit it sounds like there is much more kid friendly stuff in Denver than in Vegas!

AudyCamp said...

Good to see you update. :) I figured you were busy with kids, schedules & cakes.

Memories