Monday, June 8, 2009

A Good Laugh

SO...our camera went missing for a day or so, and when we finally found it, this is what we discovered! Apparently, the girls had their own private "photo session", and Tom and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw these pics. We wanted to share the laughs... Please tell me where girls get this stuff, because it's not from me, I promise. I mean, ok, I may do it in front of the mirror sometimes, but I make sure no one is around! geesh. What on earth?! Apparently we need more lessons on modesty!


The action shot






The sweater half way off shot

The holding up the wall shot


Ohhhh, I am still laughing.

6 comments:

Emily said...

So hilarious. Wow.

mandy said...

Talk about scandalous. Where do girls get these ideas? My girls are the same way. I have to say my favorite is the "looking into the bag with a surprised face" shot. Hilarious.

Didi said...

Too funny Callie! My girls do the same stuff. You have to admit that they are both quite pretty though, and you can't blame them for trying to be like their Mom. :P They peek in on you when your not looking and modeling in front of the mirror. LOL!

AudyCamp said...

That is so funny...Ah..the crazy things that sisters come up with.

Rachel said...

You really need to get them their own camera. Sierra got an awesome digital camera for christmas (love black friday!) and she has so much fun with it taking pictures and making videos.

MJ said...

Oh, that IS funny! You've got some cute girls!

Memories