Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday Bash

One day I will learn how to take all my pictures and make them in to ONE collage - but apparently today is not that day. Our little girl Avery is now SEVEN. I keep telling her to stop growing. She had a fantastic "birfday", including her version of a breakfast of champions (cinnamon rolls and bacon - we didn't complain), ear piercing, fun presents, a fancy cake, and a fun party with all her friends at Aerials Gymnastics. (Thank you weather for not cancelling the party). Frankly, we are all glad it's over, maybe now Avery will talk about something else every minute of the day, like Christmas?

"Avery, you look so pretty!".... "I know."

Thank you to all our friends and family who helped make Avery's special day even more special! :)

4 comments:

MJ said...

I've been anxiously awaiting this post! Her cake is SO adorable! You did a fabulous job on it! I love the colors! I bet that was so fun to go to aerials gymnastics! I'm glad her birthday was such a hit!!!

mandy said...

What a fun birthday. Mine's in November. I want you to plan it!

Sarah Rockwood said...

Super cute cake. SUPER cute!:)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Avery! How much fun. You are getting so big and it is so nice to see you growing up.

Memories