Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Craft it Forward!

Ok, so I have been meaning to do this for a while...my friend Mel did this on her blog, and I won, so now I get to share the joy with all of you! Woohoo!!!

This is how it works:

The first THREE people to type in "Callie is trying to be crafty!" in the comments on this post will get something made by me! Especially for you. The catch is you must re-post this on your own blog, and promise the same thing to three commenter's who will also craft it forward...

The rules are:

1. There are no guarantee's you will like what I make...you get what you get, and you don't throw a fit!
2. What I make will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. I have the right to make whatever I want, even if it's really weird or creepy. (Not that it will be...just sayin')
5. You must post a picture of what you get when you receive it.

If you are willing to join the fun, and I know you are - because all my friends are super fun, then post away!!! ;)

2 comments:

MJ said...

what!? No one has responded!?!? You of all people are like the most creative and talented people ever!!!I don't know if I can win (since I already posted this--and you won from me--of which I have been contemplating what to make you! :), but if I can win...YIPEE! ;0)

Callie said...

You are the winner Mel! I am just happy someone responded! :) I really just think everyone didn't want to have to commit to it on their own blogs! ;) You hear that friends?! You are a bunch of party poopers! :P

Memories